The Honeywell HHF360V is classified as a “fan-forced heater.” What exactly is this type of heater?
As implied, heated air is forcibly moved by a fan to quickly circulate it across the room. That said, compared to convection types, fan-forced heaters heat up a space quickly.
What else does the Honeywell HHF360V offer? What are its key features? More importantly, is it any good? Does it work well? Find out all the answers in this Honeywell HHF360V 360 Degree Surround heater review.
Key Features of the Honeywell HHF360V
– Multi-Directional Heating. The Honeywell HHF360V is a 360-degree surround heater, so expect a multi-directional flow of heat. Expect to get warmed up no matter which side you’re at.
– Safety Features. This fan-forced heater is equipped with 2 safety features. One, it automatically shuts off when it’s accidentally tipped over. Two, there’s a built-in feature that prevents it from overheating.
– Control Panel. There are two knobs in front. One is a thermostat knob, and the other allows you to choose between 2 heat settings (high and low).
– No Assembly. You can use it right out of the box.
– Coverage Area. As mentioned in the brand’s promotional video, this heater is designed to provide heat for small to med-size rooms.
– Weight and Handle. It weighs only 3 pounds. There’s also a built-in handle for portability. The handle remains cool throughout.
Also Read: Lasko CD09250 Ceramic Heater Review
Consumer Feedback: Honeywell HHF360V
In this section of our Honeywell HHF360V 360 Degree Surround heater review, we give you a summary of what previous buyers say about their unit.
– Heat Output. When it works, this fan-forced heater does warm up a room quickly, providing you with comfortable heat that lasts during the night.
– Noise. Unlike convection heaters, fan-forced heaters are relatively louder because of their fan. But does the Honeywell HHF360V make too much noise? The general feedback is that, sure, you’ll hear the sound of the fan, but it’s unobtrusive and shouldn’t disturb you as you sleep (unless you’re a really light sleeper).
– Coverage Area. This is not for large spaces. As advertised, it’s ideal for small to medium-size rooms. Examples include bathrooms, bedrooms, and even a camper. According to feedback, the largest that it was able to successfully warm up is a classroom.
– Quality. Several buyers said that their unit died on them — with a few saying that it was melting on a few spots — only after a few or several months. Others have mentioned a plastic or funny smell emanating from the heater.
– Limitations. This heater does not have a timer, and unlike the Honeywell HHF370B, it doesn’t come with an LED display and a remote control.
Final Say: Honeywell HHF360V 360 Degree Surround Heater Review
Should you get one? Let’s end this Honeywell HHF360V 360 Degree Surround heater review with this recommendation.
Purchase this heater with reservations. When it works, it does give you that much-needed warmth, and it does so quickly. But it’s difficult to ignore the issues raised by previous buyers as regards its quality.