When fully assembled, the Lasko 755320 ceramic tower heater is 23 inches tall. Compared with other space heaters such as Mr. Heater’s F232000, the 755320 indeed “towers” over them.
But… does it also tower over its competition when it comes to features and performance? This heater has been rated by more than 1,500 consumers, and in this review, we’ll tell you whether or not it is worth your money.
Frequently Asked Questions and Their Answers About the 755320
1. Where is this from?
– It’s made in China.
2. Does it have a fan?
– Yes, it does.
3. Does it oscillate?
– Yes, oscillating about 180 degrees. This feature is an advantage since it can help distribute heat evenly in the target area.
4. What are the thermostat setting?
– The settings range from 39 to 90 degrees Fahrenheit. The thermostat is also programmable.
5. Does it have a safety shut off feature?
– No, it doesn’t. But if you use the timer, it shuts off automatically when it reaches the desired temperature.
6. What are the other key features?
– It has push-button controls with digital display, it has an 8-hour timer, and it comes with an auto overheat protection. Plus, it has a cool-touching housing to prevent burning or scalding your skin.
7. Is it cordless?
– No, it runs on electricity and it comes with a 6-ft. cord.
– Noise. There are opposing feedback as regards the quietness of this heater. But as some consumers put it, it’s not ultra quiet but it’s manageable.
– Plastic Smell. There have been complaints about this tower heater emitting a strong plastic smell which can give you headaches.
– Design. Since this is tall and slim, it fits in small areas well.
– Safety. The ceramic nature of this heater helps in preventing fire as there is no glowing coil or flame produced. Also, you don’t have to worry about carbon monoxide poisoning unlike with these propane heaters.
– Features. The automatic thermostat is a nice feature since you can set it to your target temperature. Plus, since it oscillates, heat is distributed evenly. Last, it is cool to the touch except the front part where heat comes out of.
VIDEO: See The Lasko 755320 Ceramic Tower Heater in Action!
Use this video to have an idea of how tall and quiet this tower heater is. Also check out some pros and cons according to the speaker.
The best thing about the Lasko 755320 is that it is a ceramic space heater. Meaning, when it comes to safety, you don’t have to worry about carbon monoxide poisoning or setting your rug on fire. The features (e.g., oscillation, automatic thermostat, timer) are also impressive.
But although some haven’t experienced this, take note that your unit can have a strong plastic smell as others have pointed out.
More Indoor Space Heater Reviews...
- Dura Heat DH2304 Kerosene Heater Review
- Mr. Heater Blue Flame Propane Vent-Free Heater Review (VF30KBLUELP)
- Review of the Buddy Propane Heater (F232000) from Mr. Heater
- Dr. Infrared Heater DR968 Review
- Sengoku CV-2230 KeroHeat Convection Heater Review
- DeLonghi HMP1500 Mica Panel Heater Review
- Coleman Sportcat Heater Review (Portable PerfecTemp Catalytic Heater)